03 July 2008

NEW WEBSITE: everydaydifferent.com


As of today, July 3rd, Stephanie Paige Barnett has a new professional portfolio website: http://www.everydaydifferent.com/.

Please check it out! I'm super proud of how the site turned out; to toot my own horn, I'm especially proud of how the photography slideshow looks.

Be forewarned, not all of the portfolio document links are working just yet, though they should be up by the week's end. Since I've been mired in it for the past couple of weeks, I am open to suggestions about navigation and ease of use. Also, if the slideshow is slow to load or pics are still too large, do let me know and I'll compress them.

Finally, as I'm still unemployed, please pass this website around to anyone you may know. Thanks, all.

Cheers!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello, Paige! I like your new site, and it works just fine for me, even on my clunky old computer. Fitting that you have pics of Tall Ships up there, since that event starts today after a 3-year wait. Altogether great photos though! I didn't know you were such a photographer. Very beautiful, you are, so sayeth Yoda, in all three dimensions--within, without, and in dreams.

CV said...

Love the photos, the one of Bill is fantastic. I teared up just looking at it. You really captured him.

Your website is fantastic and suits you to a tee. I know how hard you worked, and it really paid off! :) xo