25 June 2008

Y Tu Nana Tambien

Dead Gentlemen Productions does it again. Last week, the group participated in Los Angeles' 48 hour film competition with Dom Zook heading the project as producer. Matt Vancil wrote the script, and Don Early directed. Out of 72 teams, this film is in the top 6 for audience choice. The competition was split up into 6 groups, and DG won the Sci-Fi category. They'll find out next week how they did.

Video Link: Y Tu Nana Tambien

Be forewarned, this film is weird. And contributing to the weirdness are certain requirements specified by contest organizers:
  1. The films had to use at least 3 potatoes in it.
  2. They needed to include a character named Ronald Donnelson, or Rhonda Donnelson. Profession: Game Host.
  3. They had to include the line of dialog: "Leave it to me, I'm a professional".

2 comments:

CV said...

I haven't seen it yet. But I will.

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Hey, I changed my blog address: http://mesmers-eyes.blogspot.com/

Don Early said...

We're actually in the top 16. We'll find out tomorrow night how we actually did.

Weird, that thing is in the top 16 out of 72 teams...

wow.