06 July 2008

Announcing New Blog: POEIN

I'd like to announce a new blog following my literary and artistic interests. It's called POEIN, from the Greek root word of poetry. All literary and poetry posts from this blog have been moved over to this new blog. As a writer and poet, I hope to use it as a source of inspiration and an outlet for my own creative activities. If you're interested in poetry, I hope you will follow it. And I'll be sure to announce whenever I post original work.

In the meantime, this blog will remain as a way to regularly update my friends and family about my latest L.A. and life adventures. New photos from my recent trip to Seattle for Crystal's birthday and the Fourth of July will be coming soon.

Love you all.
Stephanie Paige
poein.blogspot.com
creativesupernova.blogspot.com
everydaydifferent.com

1 comment:

Taryn G. said...

Wow, what a great choice for intellect and passion. Thank you for sharing this.
T. :) xo