I was Crystal's birthday present. We spent nearly a week romping around Bellevue, New Castle, and Wild Waves together. It was so much fun. I miss you Crystal!
Look at that hair! She's growing it out for Locks of Love.
Me and Pete
Crystal and I went out to my brother's restaurant Friday night where he and I bought her (many) birthday drinks. Haha! This is my brother and I taken on his camera phone. Crystal's hand was pretty steady in spite of her buzz.
And the Fourth of July photos....I spent the entire day with Camille. Breakfast at the beach. Visiting with Mary and Ben. Sunbathing and body surfing all day. Dinner at the beach. Champagne and Asti on the rooftop while listening to the fireworks (the view was blocked by trees). It was absolutely lovely, laidback, no pressure, relaxing, warm, fresh, and full of sand and sea air. Perfect, in other words, pure perfection.
Camille was more on the ball with the photos this day. Hers turned out much better than mine, so go check her blog.
Advertising all day long. At one point five planes flew by in a staggered formation so people could read five advertisements in quick succession
Camille knew by this time I was taking photos of her. I didn't post any of her wading, but this at least shows her new do she had gotten earlier in the week from her favorite salon, Wax Poetic.
The goils. Look at her big brown eyes! So jealous. I love my friends.
Check it out!
EverydayDifferent.com - My Portfolio Website
POEIN - Literary & Artistic Blog

2 comments:
I had so much fun with you! Let's do it again, and soon. Remind me to bring some water next time. :D
You were the best Birthday present I've ever received! Thank you so much for spending the week with me, it meant more than you know. I miss you too!
Post a Comment