Today it was Jennifer Love Hewitt in Studio City. I was at the best Gelato place in the neighborhood brainstorming story ideas. It was a beautiful afternoon.
Secondary Thoughts
While I love that it's nice, I wish it would rain. This is supposed to be the rainy season and it's been hot and dry all month. Not a cloud is in sight. The government is talking about water rationing starting next month and looking forward to a serious drought season come summer. This also likely means a serious fire season, too.
I learned the other day that Disney regularly cleans its entire park by hosing it down with voluminous amounts of water. The people who do this are officially called Hosers. Hehe, hosers. Anyway, the park has cut back from doing it nightly to a couple times a week. Still.
Hollywood might tout that LA is an eco-friendly city, but that's a big fat lie. This is one of the dirtiest places I've ever been, and most of it is self-inflicted. Keep a window open for a day and dust will cover the inside of your windowsill. Leave it open for a week, and soon you'll see shades of brown-gray lining your walls where fans are directed and the ceiling will have pale white circles above the ceiling fans which are lined heavily with a sticky dust. I might as well be a smoker living here since the damage is being done daily. Just wish I could stand the smell. It's probably for the better that I don't anyway.
Tertiary Thoughts
The inauguration is just around the corner! Where are you going to be on this historic occasion? I have yet to figure that one out. Update to come.
Check it out!
EverydayDifferent.com - My Portfolio Website
POEIN - Literary & Artistic Blog
No comments:
Post a Comment