Yeah this was a cool short, I'm thinking so cool it was like something David Lynch did awihle ago..no copyist thinging though...this was fresh...however...if you used some ominous music, made in black & white with some old lines in the digital render to make it look like old b&w film...hey it would be even better:)
My hats off to the writers, crew and actors!
check this out just for shits and giggles (Eraserhead: David Lynch one of my favorite Filmmakers and his first work from when he was still in "art" school): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBpd5xy-vCY
4 comments:
Well, I don't know if that was supposed to be funny, but I sure thought it was. That's pretty incredible - you're on your way!
You did a great job! :)
Yeah this was a cool short, I'm thinking so cool it was like something David Lynch did awihle ago..no copyist thinging though...this was fresh...however...if you used some ominous music, made in black & white with some old lines in the digital render to make it look like old b&w film...hey it would be even better:)
My hats off to the writers, crew and actors!
check this out just for shits and giggles (Eraserhead: David Lynch one of my favorite Filmmakers and his first work from when he was still in "art" school):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBpd5xy-vCY
You were adorable! Well done.
Post a Comment