After much hesitation, consultation, anticipation, and some remorse, here it is, my blog. What the heck do you write in these things? I guess I'll figure it out, and suppose it will provide you, my friends, with some insight to my thoughts and life.
While this is the first official post, keep checking back because it's pretty lame. Lame and late and I have no idea what to say or where to begin....Los Angeles is huge, overwhelming, surprisingly friendly, and fun to get lost in. Every neighborhood seems to be its own city, and being spring, every plant is green or in bloom, lavishing the city with bright and beautiful colors and sweet smells. The cool breeze carries away the pollution, probably to other cities and places around the country, and people are in prime form, relaxed and cheerful. It's a good time to be in the city. A great time to explore on foot. I'm looking forward to this new adventure. It's my time, and the time is right.
4 comments:
Hello, Paige! Let me be the first to welcome you to blogland. Like LA, each blog is its own place (mine is on MySpace). I'm glad you're off to a great start. May there be more miraculous breaks than horrible disasters in this new life. And may we meet again someday soon . . .
Hugs,
MATT D
Welcome Angelino! :) I'm so excited to have you here, and may your adventures be fruitful and memorable.
Hey there, congrats on the new blog. Had fun at goth skate w/you last night. Hope your knee is okay!
what do you write in a blog? That's a good question. I've been writing mine for nearly two years now, and am still not sure I can answer that question. Mostly, I shoot for stories. And rants. And appeals for help. And appeals for attention. Pretty much, you write whatever the hell you feel like writing. Because we know you and love you and just want to hear your lovely voice. :)
Post a Comment