20 May 2008

Charmed, I'm Sure

How long will the luck hold out? It's been a little over two weeks since arriving in Los Angeles. I found a decent place to live in a good community near my friends. I'm already enrolled in an acting class. I've met several people in "the biz" or who are trying to be and am building a network. And as of this weekend....I'm in a play! It's a small, small part but it's a start. I can't wait! How long can this go on? Hopefully, until I find that perfect job that will accommodate an acting career. Ha! Right. But really, here's hoping. Keep your fingers crossed.

4 comments:

CV said...

mqYay, break a leg! :) So happy for you and so glad that you're here! Great to see you last night, thanks for the night off. My treat next time when you need one, k?

I don't remember the name of the song off the top of my head. I'll get back to you on that. :)

And of course I linked your blog to mine!

Patrick said...

Right on! Thinking of you...pb

Mary said...

Go girl-it's a tough town that throws crazy opportunities at you every day. Take advantage of them-ride the wave! I'm so happy for you and this exciting new chapter in your life.

buddinggardener said...

wow, awesome! See if you can get someone to record it and post some of the highlights, when it comes out. That's so cool! You rock!