15 March 2009

Like a Fish in Water

Whenever I've had to think, reflect, unload, cool off or destress, I do one of two things: take a walk under the stars and talk to the moon or head to a body of water and just feel it. I'm so thankful to be living in California, and I'm even more thankful that I'm still on the west coast and my friend the Pacific is close by. Pursuing your dreams doesn't mean achieving them, and while it's a nice idea I'm learning it's a lot harder to accomplish than it sounds. After a wonderful hike with friends this weekend, I took a solitary trip to Point Dume and walked the beach until sunset. It may not solve my problems, but it helps refresh my soul and face the ups and downs of the day. I'm so lucky to have this. I hope that each of you have something special that you do to wipe your mental slate clean.


Check it out!
EverydayDifferent.com - My Portfolio Website
POEIN - Literary & Artistic Blog

No comments: