I'll be right there with you in a few weeks. With the way things are going, I am now finding myself very glad that my plans include getting my master's degree, because things really are starting to look grim in the ol' job market these days. Some of my close friends are even having to file bankruptcy, because their cleaning business isn't doing so well these days. One of those luxuries people have to do without.
2 comments:
Could it be that "opportunity" is on the horizon?...hey at least you don't have to worry about "vacation" time over the holidays :)
I'll be right there with you in a few weeks. With the way things are going, I am now finding myself very glad that my plans include getting my master's degree, because things really are starting to look grim in the ol' job market these days. Some of my close friends are even having to file bankruptcy, because their cleaning business isn't doing so well these days. One of those luxuries people have to do without.
Post a Comment